Frequently Asked Questions
- What if my scheduled pick-up falls on a holiday? There is no collection service on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Trash and recycling will be collected on your next regular service day.
- How do I schedule bulk pick-ups? Call in advance to schedule your pick-up. Days will vary based on particular items needing removal.
- What is your policy on paint disposal? We can take latex and water-based paint cans. Please fill the cans with kitty litter or shredded newspaper so that the cans are in a dried state at the time of pick-up. For oil-based paint cans, please go to the county for their scheduled hazmat drop-off dates.
- How do you charge for dumpsters? We have 6 different sizes, and prices range from $310-$590 for up to 10 days
- How can I pay my bill? You can send payment by mail to McCullough Rubbish Removal, PO Box 157, Langhorne, PA 19047. Accepted forms of payment: personal check, money order or bank bill-pay.
- Do you pick up yard waste? It depends upon your municipality, so please contact the office for more information.
- What is single-stream recycling? All recyclable materials can be placed in one container. These materials include plastic, glass, cardboard and newspaper. Please see our Recycling page for more details.
- What if the collection truck misses my house? Our policy is that all cans should be out on the curbside by 6 am for assured delivery. If your can was missed, contact the office, and we will do our best to return to your property for pick-up.
- Which direction should my can be facing for pick-up? Please have the can facing with the horizontal metal bar facing the street so that our hydraulic arm can lift the can and empty into the truck properly.