1. What if my scheduled pick-up falls on a holiday? There is no collection service on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Trash and recycling will be collected on your next regular service day.
2. How do I schedule bulk pick-ups? Call in advance to schedule your pick-up. Days will vary based on particular items needing removal.
3. What is your policy on paint disposal? We can take latex and water-based paint cans. Please fill the cans with kitty litter or shredded newspaper so that the cans are in a dried state at the time of pick-up. For oil-based paint cans, please go to the county for their scheduled hazmat drop-off dates.
4. How do you charge for dumpsters? We have 6 different sizes, and prices range from $300-$575 for up to 10 days
5. What can I do to dispose of my electronics?
6. How can I pay my bill? You can send payment by mail to McCullough Rubbish Removal, PO Box 157, Langhorne, PA 19047. Accepted forms of payment: personal check, money order or bank bill-pay.
7. Do you pick up yard waste? It depends upon your municipality, so please contact the office for more information.
8. What is single-stream recycling? All recyclable materials can be placed in one container. These materials include plastic, glass, cardboard and newspaper. Please see our Recycling page for more details.
9. What if the collection truck misses my house? Our policy is that all cans should be out on the curbside by 6 am for assured delivery. If your can was missed, contact the office, and we will do our best to return to your property for pick-up.
10. Which direction should my can be facing for pick-up? Please have the can facing with the horizontal metal bar facing the street so that our hydraulic arm can lift the can and empty into the truck properly.
Call Us Today At ♦ (215) 943-7470
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM